The Rhinoflex Series RFIN-E- Inline / expander type Duckbill check valve is a one way non return valve that are designed and engineered with a soft cuff that suits the Inside Diameter of the pipe.
This consists of a round internal clamp, that when tightened, it clamps outward, onto the wall in the pipe. This enables the valve to be mounted on the inside of a pipeline, if there is no other way to secure the valve.
These are custom made from a variety of elastomeric rubbers, and built as per the application and the line pressure and back pressure concerned. They are available from 2 inch to 96 inch in diameter, and are widely used for storm-water-wastewater and sub-sea diffuser applications.
With these duckbill check valves, there are no flaps or gates, seats or seals, springs or hinges that are mechanical and will rust, corrode, fall off or malfunction. The duckbill gives reliable, repeatable service for many years, and requires no additional power source to operate the valve as they are a fully passive valve.
Thimble insert: The Rhinoflex Series RFIN-E- Inline /expander type Duckbill check valve can be inserted into a dummy piece of pipe with a flange, and the whole dummy piece inserted into the main pipe, and the flange used to clamp it on the wall/tank etc.
Series RFIN-E (expander type, internal clamp)
Please note: Using this model, the valve is inserted INSIDE the pipe, so the diameter of the valve will be smaller than the pipe diameter, thereby compromising the flow hydraulics. Keep this in mind, when designing / choosing this model valve.
- Full rubber construction, totally wear resistant to abrasives
- No water hammer and noise, prevents back flow
- No energy costs, actuation or maintenance
- Valve will not deform or freeze
- Easily exchangeable with other check valves
- Designed to suit all diameters and pressure ratings
- Flanged type and Slip On type available
- Storm water outfall
- Sewer Interceptor Check Valve
- Flood control systems
- CSO/SSO/Effluent Discharge
- Pumping stations/Wet wells
- Submerged Outfall Diffuser Nozzles
- Sewer Interceptors
- Wet Wells
- Mine Tailing Systems
- Scrubber Systems
- Outfall Lines
- Wet/Dry Wells