The Rhinoflex Series RFL- Flanged type Duckbill check valve is a one way non return valve that are designed and engineered with a built-in flange that are part of the one piece elastomeric valve.
This enables the valve to be mounted on a headwall, tank, or a mating pipe flange, so that it does not come loose or fall off, even on king tides and waves.
These are custom made from a variety of elastomeric rubbers, and built as per the application and the line pressure and back pressure concerned. They are available from 2 inch to 96 inch in diameter, and are widely used for storm-water-wastewater and sub-sea diffuser applications.
With these duckbill check valves, there are no flaps or gates, seats or seals, springs or hinges that are mechanical and will rust, corrode, fall off or malfunction. The duckbill gives reliable, repeatable service for many years, and requires no additional power source to operate the valve as they are a fully passive valve.
Storm water - open discharge
- Full rubber construction, totally wear resistant to abrasives
- No water hammer and noise, prevents back flow
- No energy costs, actuation or maintenance
- Valve will not deform or freeze
- Easily exchangeable with other check valves
- Designed to suit all diameters and pressure ratings
- Flanged type and Slip On type available
- Storm water outfall
- Sewer Interceptor Check Valve
- Flood control systems
- CSO/SSO/Effluent Discharge
- Pumping stations/Wet wells
- Submerged Outfall Diffuser Nozzles
Flanged valves for air diffuser systems